Search This Blog

Friday, December 13, 2013

Man! I Can't Even Come Up With A Bloody Title!

Weird.
I really have very little to talk about.
I'm sure once I start typing something may come to mind.  Oh sure, I kept busy yesterday.  Several repairs, yet again, coming through the door and we thank you all, as always, for your trust and patronage.  Aside from the usual curiosity seekers engaging in random banter, nothing of great significance happened.  No monumental realization, epiphany or catharsis leading to engaging reflection and revelation.  Nope.  All functionality with very little substance. 
Oh, yea.  Do have to thank Bullet over at "Hand's on" for his semi monthly parts and leftover's donation, as well as a shout out to his wonderful wife for delivering it all.  Got several good parts bikes, already stripped down now, as well as two worthy of rebuilds!  Not to mention a good set of coaster brake wheels to finish up the ladies cruiser I've had sitting here for a while.  SO thanks' much my good man!   After all repairs were done up, and parts distributed to the variety of over flowing bins we have, I re-furbed a real sharp looking Schwinn S-25 dual shock MTB!  So....there's that.
Wow.  This has got to be one of the DULLEST post I have ever done!
I guess the highlight of my day was the banter around the dinner table last night.  Everyone was in a weird way, not to mention "Off the Chain" goofy, and somehow we got on tounge twisters.   At some point between Suzy on the seashore and the woodchuck I came up with a simple two word one that had us ALL in hysterics!  Try this one three times fast, bet ya can't do it...
"cinnamon synonym"
Logan was the only one who could get it at two times!  Oh, hours of fun for the whole family!
Alright, I've wasted enough of your time, I had best get a move on!
Check out the pic below and we'll see ya soon!

26" SCHWINN S-25 DUAL SHOCK MTB!
ONLY $85.00!!

4 comments:

  1. That S-25 looks alot like an S-60 I recently found on trash-day, good looking bikes. It had a taco-ed rear wheel and seems to want to taco the spare wheel I put on it. I tightened the pivot points and spokes all seem to have proper tension. S-60's swing arm is aluminum and very flexible. Dont want to loose another wheel any experience with this problem? I've only dealt with steel swing arms in the past. The bike looks like new hate to strip it for parts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try checking the swing arm bolts. Take 'em out, then put them back together and roll on a flat surface, If they wobble, need to replace. They are steel, arm is aluminum, if they are not straight they could throw off the whole rear. If not, check alignment of rear drop outs. tricky to do, but if you remove rear wheel then place bike on flat, level surface, put small level across both drop outs,if it's off, try leveling by torqueing frame. Good luck man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, on the back burner for now... gotta get ready for the chubby elf and all. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Chubby Elf? I didn't know you invited me over! Thanks man!

    ReplyDelete