Search This Blog

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Much Ado About Nutting

Wish I had a bevy of new goodies to show off, but between all the sellin' (the Univega found an excited home! The Pacific MTB didn't last 10 minuets.  The Exotec took off with a gent who had come looking for a hybrid, and the girls 24" had "everything I've been looking for, and less then half of what I was going to pay online!" for her new owner) I was only able to finish up two.  Another sweet Giant hybrid, and an old school (pre-Walmart) Mongoose MTB but they both sold even before I could get a pic.  Lotta that happening lately. We did however get in several new goodies fer fixin'!  Thanks to Chip for the old school Giant and Gary Fisher gimme's!  Also picked up an early Roadmaster MTB (before Wal-mart, again) and a (soon to be) nice Schwinn Hybrid.  Not to mention several more kiddo's bikes. Sooo, my work is cut out for me net week. 
Now tomorrow, obviously we are NOT open as it's Rabbit's day, and we gotta hide the eggs fer the kiddo's (still not sure who had the misguided idea that rabbits lay eggs).
So y'all have a relaxing day scraping the kids off the ceiling after the sugar rush and we'll talk to you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment