Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Happier Then A Mountain Lion Helping Find A Lost Hiker!

Ooooo!  I'm all a quiver with joy! 
Paco FINNALLY sent me some new strips!!  About time as I sent him the latest bath of scripts before Christmas!  But they were WELL worth the wait!!!  It's a run of strips with a common story thread about the realization of mortality that comes with the arrival of Grandparenthood!  Oh I can't wait!  Here's the story thread so far.... (I'll rant more after)

    Well, it's not the whole story thread as I forgot, the rest is on my other computer which is down, but you get the point! 
    ANYWHO!
    Busy little bee today!  Put out three new goodies today, as well as several repairs (thanks so much!) and had a run on bikes as well. Put up the three wheeler, a GORGEOUS Schwinn Sierra 700RS, and a cool slick black cruiser!  That last one only lasted 8 minuets before a young lady called after seeing it on Craigslist and whisked down and snagged it up!  But I'll show the pic as she was a real gem!  Got some new goodies in as well!  They need SOME work, but they'll be a welcome addition.  Also have a soon to be sweet looking dual shock MTB in my bay (it's really two bikes being made into one).  Needless to say there will be many a new treat out over the next couple days so keep your eyes peeled, keys in pocket, coat on, shoes ready and phone set to speed Dial for our shop!
    All right, end of the night so I need to mop up my mess and get  move on!
    Night!

    FULL REFURB 3-WHEELER
    ONLY $125.00!!

    SUPER, GORGEOUS, AWESOME, AND RELATIVELY OK SCHWINN HIGH END HYBRID!!!
    ONLY $250.00!!!

    "YEP! THIS ONE WAS GONE QUICKER THEN A FART IN THE DARK!!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment