Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

No...seriouly!

Ok, OK...
I rag on my kids from time to time for their incapacity for rational thought so it is with a desire for equality that i give you this tidbit that hints to the origins of their awkwardness!
After waiting on a customer I picked up my coffee and a set of allen wrenches from the counter.  I picked up the allen wrench holder upside down and they started to fall out.  Well instead of taking them from one hand to another I just flipped my hand so the allen wrenches were right side up.
Then for a brief moment I was curious as to why my pant leg was suddenly warm and wet.
Yes.
Another evidential argument for nature over nurture.
ANYWAY!!
Today was oddly repair free, so I Got BUSY!! 
On building bikes..
Get your minds out of the gutter..
(come to think of it... anyone imagining ME doing that......*shudder*)
Put out seven..yes SEVEN  new beauties today!!  Check out the pics below.  Now of course a couple did sell, but they were just too tantalizing I suppose!
So without further adieu I'd best get a move on, as the wife really wants to get a move on.
We'll see ya all on the 'morrow!

SCHWINN CEDAR CREEK
ONLY $105.00!!!

LADIES 26" MTB
SOLD

MEN'S 26" MTB
ONLY $80.00

REDLINE BMX
ONLY $110.00

MEN'S 26" MTB
ONLY $75.00!!!

"LIKE NEW" 20" MTB
ONLY $70.00!!

20" BMX TRICK BIKE
ONLY $65.00!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment