Search This Blog

Monday, March 25, 2013

Decisions...Decisions....

Once we moved in here we were open for a few Sundays in order to get more rides made (and help beef up the bankroll to pay for the move!) and as Sundays were never a busy day at the old joint, we were a tad bit shocked with just how busy we were!  So hence our current dilemma.  We definitely need one day off a week for family time, but we also want to best serve our customers when they need us the most! The Trouble is we are about as equally busy every day of the week! 
GREAT problem to have!
So, today was a bit of all right!  Found homes for a few goodies and brought some more in to feed the need!  Put out a FANFREAKIN'TASTIC Univega Modo Vincere Triathlon bike, four kiddo bikes and  sweet, lightweight MTB! 
Have to thank my wife for allowing me to beef up my MP3 player last night.  Was getting  little tired of the old venue.  But one problem though, when my oldest bot did the syncing for me, for some reason he dumped our whole music file into my player.  In layman's terms I had not only MY music...but his and my wife's.  Which equates my fine musical tastes were tainted by guttural screams, funeral dirges, Bjork and Micheal Bolton!
*SHUDDER!*
I mean...I didn't even get to hear ONE of the William Shatner or Monty Python songs I found!
Bummer!
All right, feel free to check out the new goodies for now I gotta head home to some good home cookin!
BOY'S 20" BMX
ONLY $40.00!!

"LIKE NEW" BMX
ONLY $60.00

LIGHTWEIGHT MTB
ONLY $125.00

UNIVEGA!  ALL SORTS OF GOODIES
ONLY $310.00!!

No comments:

Post a Comment