Search This Blog

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Truly At Home

It's strange. We have only been in the new joint, open that is for two days, and it already feels like home.  None of that awkward getting use to the place.  We just seemed to gell right into place.  Aside from rearranging my work bay a wee bit (as I find myself more comfortable facing a different direction then I had anticipated), and being a little more conscience as to where I put my dirty hands, the memory of the "use-to-was" has faded quite rapidly.  Want to thank all the folks for coming in to visit us on Saturday and making one heck of a busy day!  Sold that gorgeous Nishiki single speed just after opening the doors, and then sold three more pre-production from the bone yard!  I'd love to show you pics of the three we did finish for floor stock but they too sold quickly (two before I had a thought to take a pic) but have no fear, we went in today for  little while so I could get some more put out, and finished up a men's 26" Kaluna "Moon Dog" worked on a sweet Caloi Cruiser, and stripped down a nice ladies three speed!  Both those two will be done tomorrow!
So as the night wears on I'd do well to get some shut eye.
See ya on Monday!
(wait....that's tomorrow.....sheesh/)

No comments:

Post a Comment