Search This Blog

Monday, April 1, 2013

This MEANS something.....

Given the fact that I am a major Sci-fi buff it should come as no surprise to me that the following came to pass.  What's confusing is that none of my kids have ever seen the film that could have inspired and explained the perplexing events at dinner last night.  Sitting down to a pleasant Sunday dinner of roast pork loin, mashed potatoes and broccoli Owen created this...

Then, wanting to be part of the mass hallucinations Rozlynd (who had already eaten much of her dinner came up with this small sister Island....


Elijah, not wishing to be upstaged and having barely touched his meal as he was prattling with Kaleb about trivia matters created what appears to be the Mainlands...


Now I am not sure where these chains of Island may be nor what their importance may be to some impending extra-terrestrial "Close Encounter" but if for some reason these children all of sudden pack up and disappear I state for the record that this is why!
ANYWAY!
Today is the dreaded first of April and have no fear when I say that we here DO NOT support the execution of "practical jokes".  In no way am I a fan, but our 2nd eldest son, Elijah is a huge one and doesn't necessarily wait for the holiday to celebrate them, but none the less we have strived very hard to break him of his love for this accursed day! (his last recorded attack on his father came in the way of salt in the sugar bowl for my morning coffee! Almost resulted in him landing in traction!)
Saturday, as reported was one blistering busy day, so I will be working extra hard to put out some more goodies for your perusal!  Keep an eye on these pages (and Craigslist) for the results!
Have a good morning and we hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment