Search This Blog

Friday, March 1, 2013

Back On Track!

 
As we have finally finished all the trim pieces on our new home we were able to return our attention to the nuts and bolts of things.  Namely, the building of new rides!  And man have we got a couple beauties for y'all!  But before I get to that, again just gotta thank all the folks coming in and giving their kudos on the shop.  Yes, I have to agree (while trying not to wrench out my shoulder patting myself on the back) it is a real cool looking place! Everyone has their own favorite accent or decor and I find it really awesome that many of them have inspired folks to tell me stories that these bits and pieces of memorabilia stir up.  Especially the one about the gents tenure with the scouts way back when he got his cyclist merit badge with the same Schwinn Panther on our wall, or the stirring war time survival story of the German soldier and his harrowing escape from a Russian POW camp back in '57!  Yea, I said '57!! All brought back by seeing our WWII era German fighter plane models!  And yes we have even done some business in between gab sessions. So much so that it was imperative I put out more rides!  PLUS, did mucho buying today as well!  Got a Haro XO, a 6 speed Autobike, and a truckload of possibilities as well!  SO with that, I leave you with some pics of newbies and as Momma has gone off with our daughter-in-law to Wal-mart for the Midnight release of the Twilight Part two DVD set, and the kiddo are all tucked up after Movie night...I'm gonna play Plant's vs Zombies and then get some shut eye....EARLY! 
See ya in the mornin'!
ULTRA SWEET SINGLE SPEED 67CM NISHIKI CONVERSION!!
ONLY $160.00!!!

LIKE NEW HARO XO BMX
ONLY $125.00!!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment