Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Yep....Tuesday....

And as such....
Was a repair day, plain and simple! We thank you all for your trust and kind words!  Very appreciative for all the work!  Did manage to put out one new goody though, as well as another about 90% done.  We had almost gotten to the end of the overstock pile but then added a little more to it today, which is cool.  Got hold of a vintage ladies touring/road bike with the dual top tube.  Similar to the older Nishiki.  Will be quiet sharp when shes done.
SO.....
What you been up too?


un, hunh?

Really?

Is that legal?

Anyway.
Sorry, I know I'm being silly but other then concentrating on repair today was a very text book day, and now I'm just vamping here!  So I'll let y'all off the hook until I have something interesting to say!

Ha, Ha!  Very funny!

LIKE NEW LADIES 24" MTB!!
ONLY $75.00!!

No comments:

Post a Comment