Search This Blog

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Sentil-le-mental

LORD!
Well today was our first full day in the new joint and although the day ended quite well it's beginning were less then ostentatious!  To say the least!
As we are in the thrall of a full moon the little girls were less then cooperative in their sleeping regiment, keeping Daddy up until the wee hours (OK, I did dose a bit as Miranda played) The kids in the morning seemed extra keen in arguing their every preparatory movement for school to the point of Daddy's temperature hitting critical mass.  Once finally delivering them to school, and after a brief few sips of coffee with momma I went to open up....and was unable to get the key to work in the door!  Now mind you, it was a bit of a sticky lock from the get go, but this time after 20 minuets I couldn't get the damn thing to budge...soooooo, I had to call the locksmith...
except...
My damn cell phone would not work!  For some reason my Internet was stuck and I couldn't look up a number! 
Sooooooo,
I called Momma to see if she could look it up for me.
Except....
Her phone kept going to voice mail!
FINALLY got in touch with a locksmith (by having to pull my battery and reset the bloody thing) and he was out in 15 min's.
except....
It took picking...and drilling....and hammering....and cutting...and more drilling....and more hammering until 40 minuets later I was in.
LORD!
But thankfully things got better after that, and we would like to thank all the folks, new faces and old, for coming out to check out the new digs!
Even though we have many fond memories of the old pad, I gotta admit I LOVE the new place!  So much more user friendly with everything I need within arms reach.  It'll take a little tweaking to get it all exactly where it's best suited, and it is currently a tad claustrophobic in the back, but once I get the bikes rebuilt and out for sale it'll even out. 
So needless to say in between customers I spent the day putting away parts so there is nothing new to report but that will change tomorrow. 
So keep checking us out as we get back to normal!
See y'all on the morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment