Search This Blog

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Twice In One Day! My Wife Should Be So Lucky!

Blogging that is.
Just didn't want to head home until I PROFUSELY thanked all those who made today such an amazing, record breaking (yet again!) day!  Suffice to say, when the dust clears I may take a count but I stopped counting after 15 sold!!!!  Granted that does include some kiddo bikes, but it's all good!  ALSO, thanks so much for the folks emptying out their garages  as we bought 13 as well!  AND the pick of the litter is not one but TWO, yes count 'em TWO Recumbent bikes!!!!  OH, I am happier then a maggot in rotting flesh! (sorry if you're eating) These are gonna be fantastic when they are through.
It goes without saying I am going to be a busy little bee next week getting out more rides, so please keep an eye peeled here for the blessings to come!
Now it's time to head for home, a new flick "Django Unchained!" (the "D" is silent) and some cuddle time!
Again, thank you all so very, very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment