Search This Blog

Monday, April 15, 2013

Hooray! MONDAY!

Most people dread the coming of a new week and as much as I enjoy the time with the family (fights mishaps and bicycle accidents not withstanding) but for the most part we spend the bulk of our one day off cleaning the house from the previous 6 days.  And considering the fact that Angi and I have been working almost 2 months straight (our only relief being Easter) this Sunday the house needed ALLOT of cleaning!  So the actual "time with the family" amounted to story time before bed. So given that fact, it's nice to be back doing what I enjoy as opposed to what needed to be done. 
ANYWAY!
This week will be allot about building newbies!  Have a "bone row" once again CHOCK full of material begging for new life!  And even more coming in (picked up two already first thing!) so that is where I head now, just wanted to poke my head in for half a 'mo and say hey!
"Hey"
See y real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment