Search This Blog

Thursday, April 18, 2013

You're More Then Welcome To Come In, But I Don't Think You Could Reach The Pedals

Takes all kinds! 
Yesterday was an interesting morning as we had a browser of rather unique proportions.  After opening and going to the Wren's Nest for a cup of liquid motivation and breakfast I was returning to the shop when my path was blocked by a Great Egret.  Now these guys are everywhere in Florida.  You see these guys are all over the place down here.  They perch in our neighborhoods, wander across the lawn
and gather in the streets from time to time, but I would not consider them a nuisance.  They do, by and large have enough sense to move away from approaching humans, at least that has been my experience.  Well not this one.  As I approached him standing inches from the shop door he only took one tentative step back but as I opened the door he apparently took it as an invitation and strolled in.  Not wanting to make him nervous I left the door open, but he seemed unperturbed as he bobbed slowly about the store.  I took out my breakfast of sausage burrito (oh you HAVE to try one of these!) and he perked up sauntering over slowly, rather imposing looking beak out stretch.  Well I had no idea what they liked so I tried a bit of the wrap, he wasn't so impressed.  So I gave him some sausage and he gobbled it right up!  So I spent a part of my morning having breakfast and coffee with an egret! Well, when he departed I got busy with repairs, which have honestly piled up over the previous 24 hours.  But No Worries!  We welcome the chance to be busy!  Only managed to put out two new goodies, but they are spectacular!!  Both are pristine condition Dahon folding bikes!  Both sit on 20" tires.  One is a Boardwalk single speed, the other is a Boardwalk 6 (the six meaning it's a six speed) These are most likely the 2002 models, but they look like they just came off the assembly line!  They come complete with the storage bags as well.  Today I have several projects in line, so I best end it here!
Hope to see y'all Soon!
 
ABSOLUTE PERFECTION!!
ONLY $155.00 EACH!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment