Search This Blog

Saturday, April 13, 2013

echo.....echo......echo.....

Woof!
Let me lean back, clear the dust off me,  wipe away the sweat and breath!  What a FANTASMAGORICAL DAY!!!  So many folks to say thank you so very much too for making this a record breaker!  Pretty much sold out, right down to stuff we had just built and three we haven't even started on!  WOW!  And also many thanks to those who had repairs here and came in and grabbed up happily!  I do so appreciate having a little breathing room.  You don't realize just how limited a space can be until you start packing in bikes!!  The room to roam was short lived however as we accumulated even more repairs (thanks so much for the trust!) not to mention a blitz of buying on my part (much to the consternation of my lovely wife)  True a few went right to the stripping station for parts (thanks to Kaleb for that!) but I have PLENTY to keep me busy with!  And also I would like to extend my appreciation to the few folks who came in and didn't give me a ribbing for the music I had cranked helping to motivate me.  See, I will admit it (now that I have been outed) amongst other more conventional tunes on my Ipod I recently discovered (or rather Elijah introduced me to a site) a plethora of free tunes lets just say...less then conventional.  Amongst them a selection from "The Brady Kids"  yes....THOSE Brady Kids!  And I have to admit I am a sucker for the musical score to "Hairspray"  Yes....
I was doing show tunes!
Also, Like the manager of McDonald's eating at Subway I LOVE it when employees from "other" bike shops, shop here!  Three of the local "Mega"-boutique were representin' today!  Thanks for bringing us their money! 
Heh, heh.
ANYWAY!
managed to put out four today, the prime one being the Townie Electra three speed, which only lasted about an hour before it got snatched up!  Have no fear good people as we have so much more to put out tomorrow!!
So until Monday, I am going to relish my first day off in over two months.
ANYWAY!


AVALON 7-SPEED
ONLY $75.00!!

GIRLS 20" CRUISER
ONLY $45.00!!

NEW!!!! BOYS 20" BMX
ONLY $80.00!!!

TO PRETTY TO LAST!

2 comments: