Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What the...?!!

We fear change!
At this point in my life I am rather set in my ways (as if that tidbit of trivia comes as any great shock!) and when i find something I like, and works for me, I stick with it (although the old adage "Doing something the same way each time, but expecting a different result is by definition, insanity" come to mind).  My norm at the end of the evening after signing out is to shut off the power strip that runs the front desk.  That includes the Internet box and computer and such (I have been told it changes your IP address, that way the "Man" can't track you...paranoia is also the onset of insanity) but for some reason I failed to do that last night.  Upon my return this morning...everything changed!  Yahoo was no longer my opening page, Google had taken over.  My LARGE print screen, is now significantly smaller, and other things just don't work the way I was used to!  ARRGH!!
I guess Gremlins are no longer relegated to planes and cars.
Anywho, thanks to folks for popping by to say hey, and take a looksie around.  And for, as always the repairs!  Bless you!  Managed to get three out today, but ran in to a few glitches on the fixie.  Though it'll be out tomorrow!  So without further adieu, here's the goodies!
SCHWINN "DAILY BANGER SPECIAL"
ONLY $55.00

LIKE NEW LADIES 6-SPEED CRUISER
ONLY $75.00

ELEGANT, VINTAGE LADIES 3-SPEED
ONLY $95.00!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment