Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2011

We have to wake up WHEN?!

Who's brilliant idea was it to start school so early in the AM?  Granted, my lovely wife being of a more stout constitution, is more capable of waking at such an ungodly hour of 5 AM to waken our hulking high schooler, but I still stir.  Granted only one eye briefly opens to acknowledge her departure from our bed, but still?  It's the thought that counts, right?  I will say, I am quite proud of us, this year we were organized, effectual and organized.  NOT the norm for us I assure you!  Had all the kids new clothes, back packs at the ready.  Everyone ate on time, and hit the sack early, even Mom and Dad!
Yes folks, it's the new school year!  Sadly the wonder and joys of summer are past.  Heavy is my heart as our little ones head off to another year, and the lonely silence of their daily absence is heartfelt.....
Wait...hold on...can't...stop....giggling....

Ok.  I've composed myself. 

A familiar routine has slowly crept back into being.  I only hope this first school day is uneventful unlike last year (read August 24 th's entry of 2010 for the skinny) We could do without such fun! 
So now that all the pre-school excitement has ended it's back into the meat of the matter.  Last week saw a lot of bikes go out of here as well as a multitude of re-pairs!  I'm going to have to hump to get out some new goodies as we have so little currently to offer.  But have no fear!  As our busy season approaches, we have advertised for a new mechanic,and hopefully we get get a new dedicated person in here to help put out some rides!
Ya'll have a great day.  And now...off to the salt mines!

No comments:

Post a Comment