Search This Blog

Monday, August 15, 2011

Death Takes A Holiday!

In other words, today was a lazy day.
Sorry.
Started our new hours today.  That's why I was late!  (Bad monkey) Stayed up WAY to late last night!  have gotten hooked (hooked is different then obsessed) with a new show on Zune.  Primeval.  A British Sci-Fi show we watched briefly a couple of years ago, then just lost connection with...but I'm rambling.  Suffice to say we were in the beginning  of the third season, when they killed off a lead character, so we continued to watch (until 3.30am) to see if it were a clever story plot.  Nope.  Dead is dead.
And that's about how I felt at 8 am this morning!  And my beautiful wife was getting irritated with me as I kept hitting the snooze on my alarm (especially considering SHE'S my alarm!  *Bu-da-bump!*)  So I staggered in around 9:30, and aside from selling the Gray Columbia to a lovely young lady from Saint Pete, and a couple minor re-pairs, I pretty much sat on my but until about 2.30.  However!  I did manage to get some motivation (in the form of the lovely Angela coming up to the shop) and build out a SAH-WEET Schwinn Mesa MTB, 21 speed!  I mean FULL rebuild, dude!  And she looks AWESOME!  Kaleb is also working on a peach of a BMX (as we speak, I can't tear him away) Tomorrow I put together the ladies Schwinn and start on a Custom!  Haven't done a cool cruiser in a coon's age. 
It's time.
So now it's time, to say good bye, to all our company...
R.E.C(C you real soon) ...Y(because we like you) C.L.E!!!\
21-SPEED, HIGHER END SCHWINN MTB
ONLY $130.00!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment