Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

SURGE!!!


It's so nice when there is new blood in this place! 
As much as it may come as a surprise to most, let the secret be known, that at times I can get...lazy.
I know, I know...SHOCKING! 
But when new enthusiasm come into play, I feel a rekindling of motivation (although I still have my lunch hour Scrabble games!)
Hello to the newest member of our happy band of Merry men, Justin!  And the boy works!  True, first day is always to impress the boss.  But I didn't have to explain much and he went right to it!  Tyring it differently this time he strips, and cleans, i paint and assemble.  managed to get three new goodies done today with a forth stripped and on the rack for paint touch up!  SWEET! 
Thanks to Chris for visiting this morning and leaving a happy camper with the Diamondback we put out last night.  i knew that wasn't going to hang around, not at only $95 bucks!  Also thanks to Paul for coming in the other day and dropping a deposit on two custom cruiser builds.  I LOVE IT when folks tell me "Just go crazy"!  HEHEHEHEHEHEH.  the only guideline;  his wife's is to be blue with white polka dots!~  Oh....YEAHHHH!  Can't WAIT to get on those!  Have to build up the Giant special order we got last week, as the parts finally came in today! 
And as always, thanks to everyone from tubes to nuts, for bringing in the re-pairs! 
Alright, as the sky is about to open up i'd better get a move on!  Check out the pic's and I'll see ya tomorrow!
MENS 26" DAILY BANGER SPECIAL!!!
ONLY $65.00!!!


SWEET MONGOOSE HOLIGAN
ONLY $95.00!!

LADIES 24" MTB
ONLY $55.00

No comments:

Post a Comment