Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Roll on! ( I prefer stick)

Don't ask me I just work here.
Wish I had exciting tales of adventure a frivolity, laced with my traditional rapier like wit.  But...
not so much.
I think I heard crickets.
VERY quiet today.  Although we did manage to get two more goodies (one taking a WEE bit more time then norm).  A Bodacious tandem, FULL re-furb and re-paint (fire engine red) and a six speeder!  Comfort and speed for two (or one with a lazy passenger) and also a cute little starter BMX.  Also have three more prepped for paint and another for rebuild and another for special build.  So all in all not a total loss!
"DAISY, DAISY....."
ONLY $150.00!!!

ANY BOYS DREAM!
ONLY $45.00!!!
So check out the pic's as I have to start swimming home!

No comments:

Post a Comment