Search This Blog

Monday, August 1, 2011

LMAO!!!

For those of you not familiar with the vernacular of textspeak, the above acronym abbreviates "Laughing My Ass Off!".  It is a pale description of the side splitting Guffaws I experienced Saturday evening.  And as i type this I feel the swell of a hearty belly laugh swelling within me!
it was Saturday evening and I had arrived home from work, did the usual kisses and hello's, making a quick bee-line to the shower (I don't like to give hugs or hold the baby as I am usually covered in all manner of yuck by the end of my day) then sat down for dinner.
Now any of you whom have read this blog KNOW I may "Occasionally" point out the questionable intellect of some of my offspring.  From time to time certain question's arise as to their lineage, as in: "Switched at birth?" comes to mind.  But this night was a DOOZY!
As we sat around the table after a good meal talking and goofing around, Rozlynd went to the fridge to get ice water.  Inspired, Kaleb did the same.  As Rozy had left the bag of ice open and dangling as Kaleb reached in to get some for himself, several pieces hit the floor (at this point as my chair is right next to the fridge, i am watching the whole spectacle) Kaleb scoops up the ice off the floor, takes it to the sink and rinses it off (OK hold on to your sides) Neglectfully the tap was set on hot, and as I watch him he runs the water over the ice, and lo and behold by some mystical, magical means, *POOF* the ice...is GONE!!!  Bewildered he looked in his hand, looked left...looked right...moved the dishes in the sink to see if it fell from his hand.  He TRULY could not figure out where it went!
When I say "ROTFLMAO"* I am NOT being overly dramatic.  Angela thought I was having a seizure!
I may not have always been the keen intellectual individual I have grown to be...But WOW!
OK, I have debased my family enough (want to learn more check out http://wartscomics.blogspot.com/) Angela and Elijah ROCKED on Sunday!!  As I sat at home reading they busted out the Roadmaster "Daily Banger" The Caloi MTB, hit the streets once again, and the Kona that had just gone out the night before disappeared quicker then a blink!  Sold one of the hot little BMX'ers as well!  WOOF!!  That's my significant partial family unit!
So as you would expect after this busy weekend we are going to be busting out some goodies from the back room, may even dip into the garage!  We'll have to see how she goes!
So I'll be getting BUSY!
See ya'll SOON! (Kreskin!)

(*Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Ass Off!)

No comments:

Post a Comment