Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Don't ask me....I was sleeping.

A special warm and fuzzy heartfelt thanks to my lovely wife, Angela for coming in on her Faithful steed to rescue me yesterday!  Had a MONUMENTAL headache (they don't happen to often) and needed to go home and lay down.  And another thanks to Elijah for doing his best to keep the rest of the brood quite so I could do that.  Apparently I was a little more tired then I thought as I slept for a good 8 hours, woke up and ate and went back to sleep.  And to those of you wondering why no blog yesterday (with a tip of the hat to the gent who came in yesterday with just such a query) that's why no blog.  As is customary I would like to extend my gratification to the folks who stopped by to visit yesterday.  And it's always a good day for folks when Angi's here, as she is always willing to deal(not that I'm...not).  Dontrell walked out with the way cool custom Haro BMX and Shawn lucked out with the sweet hard tail Schwinn MTB.  Happy trails!  Today greets us with a few Special orders needing to be tended to as well as many buys we've made that need rebuilding!  So I had best get a move on and get started!  Y'all have a great day and hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment