Search This Blog

Monday, July 18, 2011

Daddy's Afternoon Out!

YAY!  I went on a trip! 
I went in a taxi!
And saw a city!
And bought a drink!
And FINALLY got our flyer's done.

Anyway....
SO.  Kept downright busy today with re-pairs (bless you) and things were downright goofy around here.  Adam is testing out new ways to annoys us, and his vocal imitation of a wounded T-Rex really hit the nail on the head (So did I..almost..him being the nail) Just everyone off a little.  Not in a bad way, just more...askew. 
Ever have one of those days when you have nothing to say.
Yep.  MY turn!
I'll leave you with another tidbit.  Watch the sub tittles though. it's a WAY bit racy!  Not for the kid folk!

2 comments:

  1. For someone who really enjoyed Firefly and still enjoys the "reruns", great find of a video. -T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you fellow Browncoat. The internet is flooded with fan-mades, but most are clips set to music. I try and post something each day in my vain attempt to "Stoke the furnace".

    ReplyDelete