Search This Blog

Thursday, July 21, 2011

At This Point Fred Flintstone is Putting The Sabre Tooth Out For The Night.

And I am Ready to hit it.  Another busy day breaking rocks in the quarry.  And brought in MANY new goodies to boot!  Thanks to our Buddy Chip for dropping off more pretties!  Nice (or soon to be) Schwinn Range Searcher Hybrid.  Already 80% rebuilt!  Chip's busily working away at his next opus and can't be "distracted" by new projects.  And yes this was a tempting one!  Hence why it hit my rack 30 seconds after he left!  Thomas brought us in another nice Schwinn, this one a real CLEAN Frontier!  Also got a couple more banger fodder, and some more kids bikes (them's comin' outta me ears!) Vince hung out for awhile today after picking up the "Birthday Cake" bike for himself.  his logic, "It's to ugly for anyone to want to steal!"  Can't argue with that!  Thanks to Roger and his son for stopping in to check on the progress on the Nishiki road bike they order.  Sadly there is no more progress as they have yet to come up with a paint scheme.  Hopefully they'll have decided tomorrow.  Also, of course, thanks to all the re-pairs for flooding in! 
We have only one new piece to show off as Adam was feeling under the weather and left early, and shortly after Tony rolled in around noon, I heard no noise coming from his bay as he was working on an Avalon, so i peeked into check, to find him passed out asleep.
Oh yes, it's that homey around here.  Needless to say his Mommy came and took him home.  So I have had three no...four projects going today but only finished one.
Sorry.
So here it is, and as MY mommy is calling me I guess I have to pack up my toys and go home.
'nite!
SWEET DIAMONDBACK "DELLA CRUZ" MEN'S CRUISER!!!
ONLY $100.00!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment