Search This Blog

Friday, February 14, 2014

HAPPY VD DAY!!!

hmmmm?
Come to think of it, that might not be the best word to provide an acronym for.
Anyway!
Yes, today is the day of love!  Loosely translated, this is the day florist LOVE!
A day when all women across the world are shown just how much they are revered, respected and loved (and men are hoping that such displays are rewarded with the chance to get some!)
All kidding aside, I'm a very fortunate individual when it comes to this.  I met and (eventually) married a woman MORE then qualified to be revered this time of year.  Now, there have been oft times where I have not had the where to all to do it right.  And she deserves it!  She has provided me with the gift of a gaggle of (most of the time) great kids numbering somewhere around nine, I think.  I loose count sometimes.  I just do a head count at dinner time to keep the numbers straight!  And at times we have suffered loss, or inequities, homelessness and strife, but through it all she has stuck with me.  And I'm sure there have been more then enough times she has done so for the opportunity to give me a "wake-up" head smack!  But, in the end, I am a lucky man to have found her all those years ago, giving me the opportunity to know what love really is! 
ANYWAY!
Yesterday was...dead.
I'm thinking it's due to the long weekend and the romantic start to it!  Perhaps folks are saving the pennies for hearts and flowers.  Who knows?!  But for us, it was a whiz bang of a repair day!  Having to wait out the last few days for a parts order, they started to pile up.  But after getting our goodies first thing, we banged out ELEVEN yesterday!  WHEW!!!  ALSO, managed to pick up five new goodies yesterday.  Here's hoping our dry spell is at an end.  Got three sweet looking cruisers and a couple more mountain bikes.  Heaven knows we NEED the stock.  So as soon as I put the finishing touches on the last repairs I'll be diving right into those! 
On the topic of our parts department.  Yes, I got the blog set up for it, but am having troubles cross referencing it to this blog.  Once I figure that out we will be cooking with gas!
All right, enough of the blathering, I gotta get to work!
See ya soon!
Oh, by the by, did manage to get one new one out, this one is a SWEET looking 24" classic Raleigh mountain bike!  Check her out!


CLASSIC 18 SPEED RALEIGH!!
ONLY $90.00!!!

3 comments:

  1. Steven-

    For the record, I have never wasted money on flowers. It has always been very well spent.

    Buy her roses, man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well of course I bought her flowers! I'm cynical, not stupid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yer a good man.

    ReplyDelete