Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Echo, echo....echo...

We are so embarrassingly light on stock it's sad!  Saturday and Sunday wiped us out.  And so far have only had one bike come through to buy!  Yes, I will be getting to that one shortly.  We did have several repairs come in yesterday so we thank you all very much for that!  But with nothing to build and our usual quick work of the repairs I had time to kill!  Spent most of it organizing magic cards!  Yes folks.  At work.  Doing NON work related activities!  That is SO NOT good!  This is my prayer to all the Veloist Gods "please bestow upon us your benevolence and overrun us with a  bounty of backyard and garage finds!" Because boy howdy we NEED them!  The demand this time of year NEVER slows down!
Well..as I have nothing new to show, or report...I'll bid you all a good day and hope you dig something up for us!

1 comment:

  1. Steven-

    I have to admit, the shop looked mighty barren today. Just those two tandems and some kiddie bikes, but: That blue Roland tandem was a lovely ride. Someone's going to get a real gem there, and if they have any questions about that tandem thing, send 'em my way. (My record is 100 miles in 5 1/2 hours on one, counting the stop for lunchy.) (I was youger then.)
    Still, tandems are bloody fast. Especially if you fall.
    (Sorry. Couldn't resist.)

    ReplyDelete