Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Why Are You Inside!?

At times I truly believe God is a bicycle enthusiast!  Why else would he create a day like today?  And you?  Why would you squander such a gift being inside?!  I mean me?  I gotta be here, although I enjoyed it on the way to work, riding extra slow and taking the scenic route.  74 degrees, nice cooling breeze, sunny but enough cloud cover to keep you from going blind.  What veloist could ask for more?  SO, drop what you are doing, close the Ipad, leave the cell at home, open the garage or shed, dust off the ride and start pedaling!  Don't matter where you go, it's all about the ride.
I'll stop talking so you can get.

Seriously.

go.

(oh.  here's what we built yesterday)

SEVEN SPEED DUAL SHOCK COMFORT CRUISER!!
ONLY $65.00!!!

21 SPEED GIANT RINCON MTB
ONLY $95.00!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment