Search This Blog

Friday, May 3, 2013

Not Much To Shout About

Enh.
Yes, it's good for the grass, the trees, the flowers... But rainy days kills the bike biz.  Have been enduring three straight days of the stuff and without fail most folks forget about the idea of bicycles until the sun pokes its face out.  I understand.  As I sit here an hour after arriving at work my back is STILL wet from the ride in.  Not that it matters much.  Ain't gonna melt!  "I may be sweet but I ain't made a' shugah!"
Have been having the time though to concentrate on getting through some of the overstock!  May not seem it by the lonely little one that I have to offer up today, but trust me when I say, she took the better part of the day yesterday!  WOOF!  She was very, VERY rough when he came in!  BUT, shes an old school "BIG BOY" Iron Horse hard tail commuter.  And MAN is she sweet!  Lightweight and groovy!  New wheel set, tires tubes and cables (not to mention seat, crank, bearings, headset, shifters, brakes, derailleurs, chain...(did I miss anything?) But SO worth it!
Again, had a few false starts yesterday, but pretty much knew they were long shots when I started.  Building or scrapping it thins out the herd!
So, with that, gonna leave you with  the latest pics and get to it!
Weekends coming, and looks to be Sunday is gonna be a perfect day to go riding!  And seein' as we ain't open then, might wanna high tail it in to get ready for a good riding day!
See ya!

GORGEOUS CLASSIC IRON HORSE
"BIG BOY"!!!
ONLY $170.00!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment