Search This Blog

Thursday, May 16, 2013

OK...so it's salt over the left shoulder, rub the lucky rabbits foot and wave a dead cat over your head 9 times under a full moon....

GOT IT!
Well four leaf clover in hand and thinking only good thoughts I am praying we make it through today unscathed! Although, unfortunately last night it appears that both the babies seem to have caught a touch of a stomach virus.  No fever and able to hold down water they don't seem to be able to hold down food.  I have to give Angela an ENORMOUS amount of credit for her durability at times like this.  I really don't know how she does it!  She's averaging about two hours of sleep at night (I'm a heavy sleeper and she refuses to wake me to help!) but she keeps on going.  Me? I would have probably had a nervous brake down at this point!  Gentleman, this right here is why if you are contemplating marriage your first choice should be that of an Irish woman!!  Not only an enormous amount of fire BUT they make INCREDIBLE mothers!  (no insult implied to any other nationality mind you) Just have to work your way around the temper.  I've seen her sacrifice so much of herself for the benefit of her family.  Not just bringing them into this world, but caring for them once they are here.  Forgive me for carrying on, but in lieu of all that has gone on over the last few days watching her cope only helps to strengthen my own resolve, and I don't think she gets enough credit or thanks for that.
All right.  Moving on.
I am spending the morning catching up the repairs and then diving with full fervor into a pile of sweeties that are just begging to be built!  So without further adieu! 
See ya soon!

4 comments:

  1. I love a man who loves his wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my man...for so many reasons one is the way he loves me! :) Thank you love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate the kudos but praise for the sentiment is like congradulating a person for breathing.

    ReplyDelete