Search This Blog

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Now That's A Huge Pile Of Crap!

2,640 pounds folks!
That's how much scrap we hauled out of here yesterday!  I swear I heard the store sigh with the relinquishing of such a tremendous burden!
That's a lot of stuff to be holding onto!  But now it will be doing some good..somewhere as something else and not making me trip when I have to go in the back!
A special shout out to Ol' Uncle Chippie!  Not only did he sacrifice his morning to help us get the scrap to the yard but on the third trip, sacrifice his trucks rear tire!  OH YES!  As he backed up a scrap 12" wheel jumped up and bit it requiring an emergency pit by he and Elijah.  Again, terribly sorry and I wish you would let me reimburse you the sacrifice!
But again, thanks for the time and help!
Speaking of thanks!
Thank you to all the folks visiting yesterday and keeping me moving!  This time of year I'm either alone with my thoughts putzon' on bikes or have a blissful surge of visitors.  Of which yesterday found good homes for the awesome Univega, the Myata road bike and a little boy getting his step up with the sweet little 18" Magna!
Again, thanks all!
Managed to get out three, but will have to regale you with photo's later,a I just plum forgot!
So with that,I think Miss Miranda is truly back to sleep, so I'm gonna steal another couple hours before wakey wakey time!
Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment