Search This Blog

Saturday, June 16, 2012

If Necessity Is The Mother Of Invention...Chaos Is The Father Of Creativity

We are all still zombified from the hustle and bustle of packing last night.  That has to be the latest these kids have stayed up in like, FOREVER!  But apparently they slept in, so all is well.  I,on the other hand?  Well, little Miss Miranda has apparently gotten over the initial wake up, eat and go right back to sleep stage indicative to newborns.  She has moved right into "OK, I'm up.  I've eaten...now what?"  Needless to say I was up and entertaining at a little before 7 am this morning.  Not being allowed my normal "10 more minutes, Mom!" with Angie.
Had another productive day today with three more newbies out (although for some reason I forgot to take a pic of an ultra cool Schwinn Racer single speed, SUPER clean!) another clean "DAILY BANGER SPECIAL" and a real nice (although slightly worn paint) 67cm Myata road bike!  Met many new faces today discovering our secret little haven of low priced, super cool swag, and dis so enjoy the time gum flapping.  Nice meeting the fellow Yankees from up to the old homestead of New England.  Always fun reminiscing.
Also thanks, as always for all the chances we are given to service your rides and keep you on the road, as always we work within your budget!
So as the title insinuates, whenever things are at their most chaotic my mind seems to kick into overdrive, possibly seeking an outlet for all the heightened energy,and a concept for a graphic novel have had kicking around in the back of my head for a few years suddenly coalesced into a full story,and in the few moments of free time I get, I've fleshed It out from beginning to end.  I found a VERY good graphic artist and enlisted his talents to breath life into my jumbled thoughts.  As it is still evolving I won't go into great detail, but one of the recent designs he sent me is just to fabulous NOT to share.  So take a sneak peak below!  There will be more to come!
Well,as tomorrow I have to be up and Atom early I'll bid ya'll a swell night!
"DAILY BANGER SPECIAL!!!"
MENS 26" ONLY $65.00!!!

67 CM MYATA ROAD BIKE
ONLY $130.00!!!

It doesn't get much show time in the story but it plays in the opening issue in a very crucial scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment