Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Freakies!

When desperate to remain awake you can find all sorts of stimulating material online.  Any of you forty somethings out there tell me if you remember this little diddy whilst imbibing a bowl of sugar fortified marshmallow laden breakfast fare while your eyes were  pasted to your fave Saturday morning cartoon!


Yea, I got REAL bored waiting for little Miss B (that's Miranda's new nickname) to decide whether she was going to sleep or want to eat more.  She had woken me up (and in extension Mom) about quarter to three.  She seems to have a penchant for the witching hour!  Perhaps she gets a littleWican from her Auntie.  Finally after 10oz, several burps,multitude of comfort position (and more then her fair share of spit up) she gave up the ghost....at 8 am!  Stupid me,I made the mistake of laying down for a quick"nap".  Hence why the shop didn't get open 'till 9.30.
Sorry!
Made up for it though in work!  The organization project is going off swimmingly!  I can't believe just how much sh...tuff we have accumulated that is in no way useful!  I think after 200 single piece crank retaining nuts you're pretty much getting redundant!
SHEESH!
Needless to say,with no exaggeration,I'm only half done and the 6X10X14 storage room is 3/4 packed TO THE CEILING with everything that's going to the scrap yard Friday!  Thanks so much to uncle Chippie for volunteering his truck and time to make this happen!  
I'd also like to thank the folks coming in to pay us visits today and for the repairs that gave me an excuse to take a break from organizing neck and crank assemblies!!
And by the by, below is the pic of that Schwinn Racer I was talking about the other day.  She's a real peach!
So that's it for now,Miranda is contently dozing in her swing,and I'm gonna see if I can get some more shut eye!
Mornin'!
SIMPLICITY, LIGHT WEIGHT AND FAST!!
ONLY $170.00!!

No comments:

Post a Comment