Search This Blog

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Little Debbie.

File today under "What the hell was I thinking?!"
Perhaps next time I plan working on Sunday mayhaps I should watch a freakin' weather report!

Yep.
Pretty much how I feel!
Pretty much your standard Tropical Storm though.  Every familiar leak in the high ceiling at the shop was sprung.  The annoying deluge over my work station was in full flow.  As long as I do a little dancing though stayed relatively dry.  The back part of the rafters had a lovely cascading water fall which in turn formed a lazy meandering  river leading to the back door culminating in its tributary of the west coast of the RE-Cycle ocean. which marked the entry to outside.  Washing the two bikes we did manage to build was quite easy!  Just set it outside under the drop off, and sprayed it with some Purple Cleaner!
SPARKLY!
Man!  I AM brainfried!
Like that comes as news, hunh?
I really need to get into the habit of before and after pic's, cause sometimes the end results of some of these rides is astounding (says the self congratulating narcissist).  As we get ready for next weeks importation of the remaining "keepers" from the garage, we are trying to get as much finished and out on the sales floor as quickly as possible.  So it's grab one, fix, finish, rinse, repeat!  Well had an old School giant that was, shall we say "well loved".  Didn't think she was going to amount to much more then a banger but WOW!  She came out a real looker!  Some paint touch up, parts upgrades and viola!  A real Gem!  Check her out below!  Kaleb put out a real sweet Rhino BMXish bike, as well as a Schwinn BMX (no pic yet) and I have a (soon to be) nice Diamondback stripped, clean and ready on the rack to be resurrected tomorrow.
So with that, I'd best be off.
Up and Atom tomorrow for another try!
RHINO 20"
ONLY $40.00!

MEN'S 26" GIANT
ONLY $95.00!!

No comments:

Post a Comment