Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ever Have One Of Those Nights?

Ah yes!  I'd forgotten just how fun the every 2 hour feedings could be!
Momma needed her rest so against her insistence I bade her remain in bed and I'd take the early morning shift.  I am not often so benevolent and paid for my selfishness as little Miss Miranda was not sleeping easy.  Eventually she passed out at 4 am and I drifted into a heavy sleep.
Ever have one of those restless nights where the mind, burden with an abundance of stimuli bombards you with a deluge of incredibly strange dreams?  The ones so bizarre you wake in the morning feeling less then rested with the burning question "What the Hell was THAT about?!"
Yes that kind of night.  Leaving me with an odd yet thought provoking query...
"Just how deep would the oceans be if there were no sponges?"
Welcome to my world.
ANYWAY!
Even sleep deprived managed to put all the repairs to bed,(thanks so much for the patronage!) and put out two more gems.  Both road bikes!  WOW!  That hardly ever happens!  A like new Danali and a real gem of a Schwinn World Sport (paint's got a few peccadillo's though) Also picked up some more bangers to go through as well.  All in all the place is starting to get filled up.  Been a long time since I've been that on the ball.
All right enough blather for tonight.  ya'll have a good night!
CLASSIC WORLD SPORT!
ONLY $125.00!!!!!

LIKE NEW GMC DENALI
ONLY $135.00!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment