Search This Blog

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Teenge Philosophy: If I say "It's not my fault" enough times, it beomes so.

(OOPS!  WROTE THIS YESTERDAY AND FORGOT TO POST IT!!)
LORD!
So, the epidemic ravaging our household took me down last night, and I slept until eleven this morning.  Not wanting to give in whole heartily I dragged myself out of bed took a bath and came in.  Elijah was minding the shop from opening, and as is always his way, hit the computer as soon as he came in.  Once stumbling in, I sat to check the Blog and email, and found I couldn't access any of it.  Seems his foray into the music share sites he has been told NEVER to visit, infected the system with 23 viruses.  Of course he stammered on about how he WASN'T on the net (odd, considering the net was on when I came in?) therefore the viruses were NOT his fault.
Hmmmm?  Computer fine yesterday, he uses it...viruses!
Oh twer I so lucky to live in fantasy land!  Well, thanks to Pat down at Zone Red, he had me up and clean in just under 90 seconds! 
SO, with all that delay today's entry will be short a I have SOOO many projects to work on, and did manage to put out one REALLY SHARP looking Schwinn Frontier yesterday as well as a GORGEOUS Raleigh Comfort Bike!  Check 'em out below!  Now, I've got three stripped down that I really hope to finish up, and with the bloody rain outside, I'll probably have the time!
Peace!!

1 comment:

  1. Trying to check out the bikes below,,, Maybe they are gone or the viruses got 'em. lol =)

    ReplyDelete