Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

It All Comes Out In The Wash!

Well, I'm happy to announce I was able to lay my head down last night with a clear conscience.  The gentleman who had a bad experience Sunday did in fact read my response to his comments and sent back a very nice response revealing the fact that he did NOT realize there was a warranty, and he'd be more then happy to bring it in and let us make it right!  Thankfully, now it would seem, once again, my only detractors are some of the other bike shops in town.  And I'm OK with that.  The fact that their customers choose to come here means we're doing SOMETHING right!
ANYWHO!
In fairness to my lovely wife, who's turn it happened to be to choose the movie for last night, I actually acquiesced to her pick, hearkening back to her impressionable teenage years where the slasher/horror genre was her "border fare".  She had been dying to see the recent remake of "Evil Dead".  Her recollection of the original did in fact NOT live up to the new one!  The original (according to her) was slasher slapstick, tongue in cheek stuff.  This new film was SERIOUS slasher!  I of course, sat dutifully next to her through the film, all the while only witnessing about 90 seconds of the films totality.  With one hand I held hers, the other played "Candy Crush" and poked on Facebook.  Those kind of films are NOT for me! 
But WAS a film for me (and in extension the lovely Angela as well) was THOR 2!!!!
OHHHHHHH MAN!!!!
Marvel/Disney keeps amping up the AWESOMENESS!!!
There is SOOO much I want to say about this flick.....but I can't!
Too much chance of spoiling the experience for anyone not having seen it yet, and there are SOOOO many opportunities to be Wowed, so much humor and Loki STEALS the show in this one!  TRULY the God of Mirth! EVEN Mjolnir (Thor's hammer) supplies comedy relief!!!  One VERY important hint, DON"T LEAVE THE THEATRE UNTIL THE CREDITS ARE OVER AND THE LIGHTS COME UP!!! 
SERIOUSLY!!!
Marvel has made it traditional to throw in TWO teasers in their films and you HAVE to see them!!  They have thought out the whole franchise for at least the next decade, each one more tightly entwining the expanse of their universe! 
Seriously.  $10.50 for a seat at Cobb Theatres, show times on line....GET DOWN THERE AND SEE THIS FILM!!!
OK, my job here is done! 
NOW, I have a bevy of new repairs that came in yesterday (thank you SO much for your faith and trust) and I have an even LARGER pile of goodies to start putting out! 
SOOOOOOO, see ya SOON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment