Search This Blog

Monday, November 5, 2012

Yea, Yea...I Know...I Promised....but...

Yes, on Saturday I posted I was done talking about the election, and I'm really not going to get into it other then to say I'd like to apologize as a citizen of Florida for all the crap that is about to go down tomorrow.  That will inevitably go on for several day's....or week's before we actually find out who the next president will be.
Think election 2000.
That's all I'm gonna say.
ANYWAY!
I would like to graciously (and gratuitously) thank all the folks for making today a killer day!  Started out slow with the usual repairs trickling in first thing (thank you for that too!) But at around four pm we got slammed and quickly the ladies purple MTB sold to a wonderful couple catching us on line.  Another gent came in and picked up one of the girls Mongoose BMX'ers for his lady. Then a mom and her VERY tall 14 year old son (have NO idea what they are putting in the water these days) caught the Giant Rincon on line and swooped in to grab it up!  And last but not least a returning couple came in (unfortunately the two other bikes they bought from us got pilfered from their porch) and picked up the his and hers Pacific's we had.
And of course we had several folks coming in to peruse  our plethora of pristine pedal powered parts!
Thanks to my lovely Angela as she came in to help (and hopefully slowly working her way back to the front desk.  We'll see.
Well, through it all managed to put out two new gems.  The first is a 20" Mongoose Modem 180 BMX.  And this one is BRAND NEW!  Gent we picked it up from had it less then a month when he decided he wanted a MTB instead!  And the other is a freakin' gorgeous Miyata commuter!  Gorgeous lug work and cable pass through's!
So check us out tomorrow as I'll be pounding out some more!
Just gotta figure out what that "more" will be!
Night!
ONLY $75.00!!!

ONLY $170.00!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment