Search This Blog

Monday, November 12, 2012

Tasking

Ever had a job you really didn't want to do and found every way you could think of to get around doing it? Well, I ran out of excuses today.
Gritted my teeth, strengthening my resolve and taking a long haggard breath I strode into the back of the Dungeon.....
And started prepping parts stock!
ARRRGGHHH!
Even after the purge we did back in July of more then 3000 pounds of excess parts we still have an enormous amounts of...well....stuff I'd forgotten we even had.  And as I progress through each tote I slowly came to the realization that I should have done this a LONG time ago.  Several dozen times I came across a part that made my exclaim "Jeeze!  I really could have used this the other day!"  But at least I'm finally managing to get the parts display bins up front filled!  Also found some real sweet vintage Suntour components.  Don't know how much I'll get done on it tomorrow though as we had a huge influx of repairs come in (thank you kindly for every and all referral bringing them to our door!) that will need my immediate attention first thing in the am!
The Gorgeous Peugeot Success Road bike did not last to long and I'd like to thank the young lady who bought it for her patience and persistence in coming back to us (again and again) until she found just the right road bike for her!  Glad we could finally hook you up!  Also shout out to Mike for bringing in the umpteenth BMX for us to sharpen up for him!  This time he brought another two. One for repaint (thank HEAVEN his son got away from the whole "Hot Pink" paint concept! *WHEW!*) and another 24" BMX, this one a Redline.  This man changes BMX's more often then I change underpants!
OK....yea...that ain't saying much.
eyyyyewwwwwwwww!
SO no new goodies today however by some strange twist of technological glitch the pics I tried to send to my computer on Saturday that I thought didn't send....arrived this evening.  So here ya go!
Y'all have a great night!
PEUGEOT LIMESTONE
ONLY $140.00!!

DAHON FOLDING THREE SPEED
$95.00!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment