Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Missed It....By That Much!

Maxwell Smarts historical quip has to be the soundtrack for my luck!
In a long list of missed opportunities today was quite a disappointment.  First, years ago I missed out on the chance to crash the Tampa filming of the Punisher by having to work, then recently I missed watching the tenth anniversary of "Firefly" but today I stood helpless when I heard a blurb on traffic conditions on the Gandy Bridge, mere minutes (ok...about 30) from the shop that there would be rolling closers of the bridge as BBC was in town from nine to three filming...
TOP GEAR!!!
ARRRGH!!!
Yes. my newest obsession, in my town (OK...roundaboutly) And more then likely at least two of the presenters would have been in attendance. Sod it all!  I would have love to have seen them rocketing back and forth across the bridge but ever the dutiful shop keeper I remained at my post!  Probably wouldn't have been able to get close....
Yea.
Keep telling yourself and maybe it won't sting as much!
ANYWAY!
Today was relatively quite about the ol' storefront so I putzed. Also put out a REAL sweet 1972 Paris Sport that has been converted into a single/fixed flip hub track racer.  Light weight frame on a classic ride!  Also have a kewl Trek 720 commuter on my rack that'll be hitting the floor first thing tomorrow, just gotta cable it up and she's good to go.
ANYWHO!
Y'all need to come by and check out the goodies tomorrow!
See ya then!
FULLY REFURBED W/NEW TIRES,TUBES,SEAT AND WHEEL SET!!
ONLY $180.00!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment