Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

ugh....

Stayed up WAY to late last night watching the frivolity at the Democratic compound.  Turned in around 3 am only to be awoken by Miranda 15 minutes later.  Of course she was in a playful mood and by the time I hit the sheets Elijah was getting up for school.
Soooooo.
Real short tonight.
And to all the right wing talking heads on the corporate news...
......well, hard to type that visual.
But I will say in passing I have to commend Mr. Romney.  Even though the campaign got downright nasty, and he told some out and out lies, he ended very gracefully and dignified.  A true statesman.
ANYWAY!
quiet today, but managed to put out a real sweet "Big Boy" hybrid.  A Del Sol we got out of a scrap truck and brought back to life.  And it took a bit.  So check her out and I'm sure I'll be more talkative tomorrow.
Night!
BIG BOY DEL SOL 24 SPEED HYBRID!
ONLY $145.00!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment