Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Pins And Needles....

Nope.
I promised i wouldn't talk about it.
So I'm not.
...............
.....but if I was....
ALLRIGHT!
I'm glued to the freakin' election live screen on line!
THERE!
are you happy?
I have NO idea what happened to me but I'm slipping back into my old obsessive, current event devouring, news junkie I once was!
damn.
At this point Obama is trailing but coming up quick and most of the states that haven't chimed in a reported to be Obama heavy.
So here's hoping!
Angi is just shaking her head in disbelief and dismay that I'm getting sucked back in, but God forgive me I am  stonin' on the whole vibe, man!  Getting swept up in the 'citement!
Had to take a cab today to run some errands and the cabby and I were yakkin' on the whole thing the whole time.
Seems every one's got an opinion.
ANYWAY!
Love seeing all you folks today and it was another jammin fine day!  Shout out to the gents from my native New England!  YEP!  I can spot a Boston accent from a mile away!  GOD I miss that town!  Just does my old soul good to hear that dropped "r"!  Or should I say "ah"!  They came in to check us out because in their words "several folks have been saying good things about you" NEVER get tired of hearing that! And sir, If your reading this, about an hour after you left got a real (or soon will be) sweet Del' Sol hybrid in and will have her up and running tomorrow.  Already in my rack and on it's way!
And speaking of SAH-WEET!  Got in a FLAWLESS Peugeot Success road bike! Ah man!  I mean FLAWLESS!  27 speed, integrated shifters, lightweight frame.  And man does she FLY!
Also, thanks to my compatriot Bullet over at Hands-On for hooking us up with another of his discards.  A real "diamond in the rough" Ladies Schwinn MTB.  Nice curves on this frame.  Also picked up a couple of nice condition banger bikes, and already put out one (pic on that tomorrow as my bloody phone dumped the one I took!).
Also had a "man-I-got-to-get-these-kids-bikes-out-of-the-way" buildOfest today!  Put out 6 new kiddo rides from 12"-20" frames.  Especially the little 16" Spiderman bike.  Real cute!
(ARRGH! just peaked. Obama down by 6.....crap!)
Focus.
Focus.
Thanks to the compulsive buyer!  Brought his son into have a tube replaced, saw the Sun Cycle three wheeler and was floored by just how cheap it was and snagged it right up!
God bless Capitalism!
Seems he owns several retirement trailer parks and wants me to sell him as many three wheelers as I can get my hands on.
Oh.
It's like winning the lottery!
And of course as always thanks ever so much for all the trust you folks put in us with your repair needs!  Hope we never fail you!
Alright.
I'm going through withdrawals!  Gonna git back to the live stream!
Peace out!
And hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with good news!
SIMPLY FABULOUS!
ONLY $290.00!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment