Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Day After...

Ever see one of those Post-apocalyptic, filmed in the California waste, B-Movie, Now cliche' Sci-Fi films.  Where it's meant to portray the desolation of Armageddon, where some poor schlep has survived the devastation only to be shambling aimlessly down some long stretch of sun-parched highway.  A blank, haunted stare on his face.  Wondering why he alone was spared death.  Desperately seeking someone, anyone to share his isolation?
YEP!  It's been one of THOSE days!
OK, maybe not that bad....
but it makes for a GREAT prologue!
Had it not been for the occasional pop-in, I would have begun to wonder if I was starring in a re-make of "Mad Max"!
ANYWAY!
I had a little helper today in the form of my 8 year old, Logan.  He's the easy one.  Plop him in front of a computer (the REAL reason he comes up here) and he'll keep himself occupied.  At least he still talks to me from time to time, so I guess I'm not TOTALLY obsolete!
Also had a visit from Adam.  he came in a hung out for a little while, pretending to sort parts.  When that became to boring he excuse himself, as he was going home early to "change his sleep patterns" so that he'll be able to get in on time tomorrow.
 *cough* *cough* Bull%&$t *cough*cough*
Also had a few Lookie Loo's, but as most are looking for our "Daily bangers" and we are in short supply they shall return!
We also had a visit from a very pleasant and giddy young lady, very excited about the Schwinn Traveler that I have been working on (for far to long) and after a few phone calls came in to grace us with the pleasure of her company, to check up on it's progress.  Well, P K's Schwinn is ready, and waiting so give us a shout in the A of M, it's waiting for you!  And to make every one else drool with jealousy, check out the pic below!  She's a BEAUT!
All right, I have overstayed my welcome here (takes awhile to get the boy pried off the keypad)
I'm History..no I'm Mythology, Oh i don't know what i am...But I'm Outta' HERE!
FULL RE-FURB, RE-PAINT, RE-STORE, SCHWINN TRAVELER!

Hacker in training, and all around good egg, Logan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment