Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Superman had Kryptonite....

And like that nigh on mythical character, I to have a weakness (aside from foods laced with ample garlic) And that is the inability to give up.  And like Lex Luthor (or in this case Doomsday) Our little corner of Metropolis was the scene of an epic battle that pitted yours truly against the tyrannical infamy of a particularly devious....
Schwinn!
Yes folks, I fell pray to her deceivingly benign siren call.  To the voluptuous curves of he tempting frame!  Found barren and alone, a mere shell of her former self, I was CONVINCED that she would welcome my tender healing.
BUT NO!  Like Lilith in the garden of Eden, she tested me, drawing me in and then with hr succubus way's attempting to drain my life essence...
BUT I FOUGHT, unyielding so to wrench from her very soul the tortuous curse that compelled her to reject my efforts!
Oh, whoa unto he, who ventured to close to the fierce battle!  The clang of metal, the wrenching of bolt and screw, the loud continual utterance of language MOST FOUL!!!  The battle raged for three days, and two nights!
But in the end, as the dust settled upon the now barren work station stood a vision!  Not unlike the Venus De'milo, sat a poised beauty!
"Well worth the fight!"
ONLY $125.00!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment