Search This Blog

Monday, June 20, 2011

the Morning After The day that was tommorow, yesterday

And I'm my own Grandpa!
Cryptic?
Only because I spent yesterday, Fathers day with my feet up reading ALOT of Alan Moore!  I refer you to my latest infatuation with the Amazon book dept!
ANYWAY!
Had our Monday Morning visit from Chip, who has been gracious enough to leave us Underdog for a few days to show off!  He did in fact remove the toe clips and i took it for a spin around the parking lot.  As it was built for his diminutive stature it is somewhat cramped for me, but still rideable.  the biggest challenge is definitely keeping your feet on the pedals.  As you are "prone" to ride with the center of your feet, you cannot on this bad boy, gotta use your toes!  Also, Chip who is always pimping us and our web site has given us some feed back.  Seems some folks are put off, or "scared" of us do to our "Family Photo".  Kind of Manson Family meets Brady Bunch.  We are not THAT weird.  True the family dynamic is a tad bit, unconventional, we are not mass murderers or anything (and any evidence to the contrary is totally circumstantial, and without merit and could not hold up in court...The luminol found NOTHING!  (hydrochloric acid and an old cast iron tub))  When that photo was taken it was part of a four hour photo shoot.  the Photographer directed us to NOT SMILE!  He was apparently going for the old school, turn of the century portrait.  You know, when it was "undignified" to smile.  And no, my wife doesn't always scowl like that, usually only when she deals with me, oddly enough. Go figure!  So have no fear, when dealing with our happy little, care free group!  Where every day, is a Holiday!
Yep...Pullin' up the waders!
SO.
As you are all well aware yesterday was Fathers Day, and as usual, Angela broke with custom, and gave me gifts of the store bought nature. Got a cool DVD collection of DC flicks!  As well as a new ring.  She wanted it to replace my wedding band (as when we originally got married all we could afford were simple silver bands, and even though I have since upgraded hers, I refuse to remove my original) but instead it now adorns the other ring finger.  They are very cool, mind you, but I prefer the home made kind.  The kids did a very creative job with their cards, and Owen made me a cool hand crafted action figure.  Hard to describe, kind of a super Teddy Bear, with spoons for arms, and the caps for visine bottles as boots, with a dried baby wipe for a cape!  Very Creative!   
Well, today look like we may have all hands on deck (surprisingly) we might be able to get some new goodies out! 
TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment