Search This Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2011

I am Blessed With Work!!!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!  to all the wonderful folks that kept me hopping today!  I say me, as somehow all my erstwhile compatriots decided to once again not show up!  Ah well, there loss is my gain!!  Teaches them to sleep in! 
Seriously though, it was great fun keeping me on my toes and busy!  Bless you!  Also Thanks to Cindy for coming in to visit and pick up the Schwinn we put out last night.  And for bringing us two NEATO trades!  A Dahon, old school folding bike and FINALLY a Unicycle (the other one we have is thrashed!)  I know, specialty item, but it's cool to have at least one!  And hiddey ho to Ebony and her crew, and we hope you enjoy the Roadmaster!  And Ron a VERY astute gentleman, who upon seeing the Trek 820 KNEW it was a great deal for an Even greater bike, and even though he couldn't get his son off the computer long enough to come see it...he bought it anyway!   Appreciate your father young man!
I did manage to get two built amidst the flurry, I do include both below but sorry, the road bike sold even before finished, but she's so pretty I HAD to include her!  ALSO, the Diamondback?  O....M....G!!!!  I road tested this thing...LORD!  I was half way down the parking lot, in high gear and I must a been doing 40!  EFFORTLESSLY!!!  I don't do it often, but if this one doesn't sell by Sunday...shes coming home with me!
Frickin' SAH-WEET!!!!
All right I DO have to get moving as today (I can't believe the time went by SO fast) is Izabella's FIRST birthday!  WOW!  And even though the party is Sunday, we do cupcakes after dinner, and I'm holding it up!
2007 Diamondback edgewood
ONLY $180.00!!
ISN'T SHE THE CUTEST LITTLE THING!
ONLY $60.00!!!

IS SHE SWEET OR WHAT?

 NIGHT!

2 comments:

  1. The Bottechia looks awesome! Good work . . . . I am totally loving the Western Flyer! Excellent knock around SoHo, Bayshore, Downtown bad*** old skool crusier bike. You guys rock ~ thank you for being you! Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW.....
    Thank you so much for those kind words. It's great to know that the old flyer is out stretching her legs once again! You, and folks like you are why we do what we do!!

    ReplyDelete