Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Well...odd's were we get ONE right!

With 9 kids, varying in age from 22 to 4 months my wife and I have pretty much been through the gambit of child rearing from teething to bailing out but something recently occurred that has shaken me to my very core.  Something so unexpected and completely out of left field I'm not sure how to deal with it as it is not what I have prepared for in reference to any of our kids.
Rozlynd, our first grader has been asked to enroll in the schools "gifted student" program!
What is a father to do!!
I would never in a million years (given the preceding students progression through school) guessed one of our kids would be an over achieving straight A student!
Further proof that not all my kids share all my genetic markers.
ANYWAY!
Another brisk day of scrambling to get repairs up and out (thanks for the support!) so only managed to get one newbie out (sorry) but it's a sweet ladies single speed cruiser fully refurbed!  Also am including pics of the Fuji we put out a couple days ago.  For some strange reason for two days straight couldn't send pic to my computer.
Go figure.
SO tomorrow I'll be getting to the Specialized...promise.
Well, that's about it, so I'll see ya'll tomorrow!
SWEET CRUISER
ONLY $65.00!!!

WAY COOL FUJI CRUISER!!
ONLY $90.00!!

No comments:

Post a Comment