Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I'll Just Wait For The Recap.

Many of you are probably already engrossed in the particulars of tonight's presidential debate.  I contemplated watching it but declined.  As interested as I am in finding out what each candidate has to say I believe I will just follow the recaps and highlights tomorrow.  I can only stomach so much contrived congeniality and thinly veiled lies as to run the risk of becoming rather incensed. Yes I've seen some ads and listen to some stump speeches but it becomes rather inane as neither one gets to any meat just incessant  fluff.  I don't know how many elections I have listened to, and promises candidates have made only to follow the course of all politicians and pander to the same old special interest groups in the end.  Whether you choose Red or Blue you still get Purple in the end.
ANYWAY!
Thanks so much to all the folks braving the stormy weather today and paying us a visit.  Had five repairs come in within the first hour and luckily got them back on their way before the real heavy stuff hit.  Was paid a visit by a very nice lady from North Carolina down visiting friends looking for rides for the week.  Seems a very avid cyclist who's into the little guy shops.  Seems they have several up her way.
Got two more goodies out today!  One is a real sweet ladies Specialized Crossroads 21 speed, and a classic Myata Road bike.  Unfortunately YET AGAIN my bloody phone didn't save the pic's so I'll have to post 'em tomorrow.  I do however have pics from yesterday to share.
Well, as I was rather busy today I don't have much of interest to chatter on, so I'll let ya'll get back to the debate.
Night!
CLASSIC FUJI "MT. FUJI" MTB!
ONLY $85.00!!

CLASSIC LADIES 3 SPEED!!
ONLY $75.00!!

1 comment: