Search This Blog

Monday, October 22, 2012

Even After 20 Years...Still Learning

Even after 20 years being together I am still learning things about my wife.  And I don't know whether I should find this humorous, adoring or disturbing.
Being an Irish Catholic my wife possesses some of this religions sacraments and baubles.  Aside from the impressive antique bible prominently displayed in the center of the living room, some psalms and a crucifix she has her rosary beads.  This past Sunday as we were doing our regular house cleaning, I noticed Miranda was playing with them as she sat in her saucers and moved to retrieve them.  Angela stopped me and said "It's alright, I let her hold them. I've let all the kids hold them when they were babies. Want to make sure they don't burn them."
I had to pause and try and determined whether she was being sardonic....or prophetic.
ANYWAY!
Thanks to the gent for grabbin' up the sweet Mongoose "Old School" BMX today and the returning customer for a cruiser I'd JUST built.  Good timing on his part!  I show the pic of the beauty below.  Also put together a real sweet Trek Navigator 200.  this one is CHERRY!
And of course, as always thank you for all the trust and faith so many folks put into us bringing us their repairs.  Bless you!
So tomorrow,we begin work on the Specialized we picked up Saturday.
Night for now!

TREK NAVIGATOR 200
ONLY $240.00!!

No comments:

Post a Comment