Search This Blog

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Holy Flaming Banana's!!

Thanks to all for a fantabulous Saturday!
Met many new folks today and a hearty thanks for all the wonderful comments and well wishers!
Sold the Men's Schwinn 7 speed to a boisterous group of gents!  By the by they had me in stitches with a hilarious gag.
One gent asked me if I heard about the actress that stabbed herself with her knife
"her name was Reece......oh what 'sher last name?"
to which I responded "Witherspoon?"
"No...with her knife!"
Ah yes!  I love stupid humor!
Which reminds me heard a tidbit of news on NPR this afternoon which much to my shame and self deprivation made me laugh hysterically for the immediate visual it brought about.  Seems that the Suntan lotion company Banana Boat has made a recall of several of its spray on lotions, especially the ultra mist due to the fact that some who have used it have burst into flames.
No.
This is not a joke.
Very true.
And when I heard it I had the sudden image of a family arriving at the beach setting up their umbrella as the kiddos ran about and as mom and dad settle into their beach chairs all of sudden...
FWOOOSH!
FWOOOSH!
FWOOOSH!
All around them sunbathers start going up like a marshmallow dropped into the campfire, and the husband casually turns to the wife and says "Sun seems a tad bit intense today"
I'm sorry (chuckle) so sorry (*snort*) so sorry (GUFAW!)
I am such a bad man.
ANYWAY!
Also sold the Bauer AND Peugeot Road bike to a cycling aficionado. (this will make seven for him) and we sold the Redline BMX to a mom and dad for sons Birthday.  And I am SO sorry to hear about the treatment they got at that "OTHER" bike shop.  Can't believe they were charged $65.00 to replace a set of crank bearings.
Sheesh!
And on top of that to be charged daily storage until they could come up with the money to pay for it?!
Criminal.
ALSO!  did some MAD buying today!  LOVE IT!  Got a sweet Fuji 7 speed, a Trek MTB 21 speed, a Specialized 24 speed MTB, another classic '67 Raleigh Twenty, a (soon to be) sweet men's cruiser, and a few more candidates for the Banger class!
Gonna have some real sweet rides for next week folks, so stay tuned to check 'em out!
Alright, best sign off for now, but check ya'll on Monday!
Night!
And here's the pics I promised you of whats left!
BRAND NEW BOYS 18"
ONLY $65.00!!

"OLD SCHOOL" MONGOOSE
ONLY $100.00!!

LIKE NEW GIRLS MONGOOSE BMX
ONLY $60.00!!

SIMPLE THREE WHEELER
ONLY $120.00!!

VINTAGE LADIES THREE SPEED
ONLY $65.00!!

GORGEOUS SHAPE LADIES MTB
ONLY $65.00!!

MENS DUAL SHOCK MTB
ONLY $80.00!!

LADIES SCHWINN HYBRID
ONLY $110.00!!

MEN'S CRUISER
ONLY $65.00!!

HEAVY DUTY MONGOOSE DUAL SHOCK MTB!
ONLY $95.00!!

No comments:

Post a Comment