Search This Blog

Monday, October 29, 2012

Hate To Make Lite....

Given the oncoming storm crawling it's way to folks up North I would hate to make any comments that would trivialize the potential damage that my kinfolk may have to endure, especially as I still have a lot of family up there but don't you think, given the severity of some of these storms that maybe the weather bureau  could come up with some names that more fit the profile.
Sandie?
Sandie?!
Look, when I think of the name (given the over exposer I have to kids programming) I think of Spongebob's friend Sandy the Squirrel. Not what I would consider threatening.
But that being said, please be careful y'all!  And if they tell you to go.
GO!
Don't play.  I got a nasty feeling this is not going to end well.
And.  To any of the naysayers on the denial side of the Global Warming scenario...
Open a #)$!ing window!!!  And tell me you don't think the planets getting a little weirder!
ANYWAY!
On to the lighter side!  This storm front has brought us some genuine October weather! This of course has the pleasant side effect of reasserting the belief in everyone that bike riding weather is here to stay!  That being said thanks to all the folks paying us visits today.  The ladies cruiser went first thing this morning to a couple coming back for their third time.  I gotta say I was real honored for this one.  They came in a little over a year ago looking to pick up a cruiser.  We didn't have one at the time so they said they'd come back later.  Well back in Feb they came in but we were in the middle of the remodel and stock was low, so they said they'd come back.  And they did.  Thanks for the incredible patience and patronage.  Also sold the dual shock MTB to a returning customer for number two bike!  And just before close a very dapper dressed young man fresh from the office came in and snatched up the Trek 950.  I KNEW that one wouldn't last!
Well, finally got the Specialized done!  YAY!!! This one is sweet, but it really could use a set of road slicks.  Wish I had a good pair.
All right, tomorrow got an Avalon in the works then I'm going to dress out ANOTHER '67 Raleigh Twenty!  This one is a non-folding one, pretty cool too!
And then after that....
Any ones guess!
That's the fun thing about this job.  Always a surprise around every corner!
Night y'all!
SPECIALIZED MTB
ONLY $125.00!!

No comments:

Post a Comment