Search This Blog

Friday, February 22, 2013

Allllmost there...stay on target....STAY ON TARGET!

Oh...so close!
I can feel my toes a tingling!  Brought over all the working stock of parts, basically emptying out the Dungeon, and put everything away and sure enough have AMPLE storage within my work area for everything I need to build goodies!  Momma was up helping with the finish decorating as we have put an even more persoanl twist on the decor.  Bringing in even more of the fan foder we love.  Her Twilight and my Firefly!  Now this next bit may not interest many of you but any Browncoats out there may appreciate the find I treated myself to from E-bay...A "Little Damn Heroes" Serenity 1/400 scale replica!!!  Oh I now, not the most sensible of purchases, but these things normaly go for around $300-400 bucks and I got it for under $90!  Mint in the BOX!!  Yea, it alread has a mount of honor near my bay so I can stare at it longingly and weep accordingly to Fox's insane choice to pull it from the 'Verse.....Whoa boy! Better stop there before I go off on another tangent! 
ANYWAY!
Aside from me tools, and the counter and stock we are pretty much ready...and the counter goes tomorrow.  Bringing in the big guns for that!  E's gonna be with me in the mornin' to do the heavy lifting.  "My Momma says I might not be smart but I can lift thing's!"
I kid because I care.
And Mucho KUDOS to our good buddy Uncle Chip!  Been about a month since we last saw him and he and his bro stopped by to give congrats and MAN has that man lost some weight!  He's a TWIG!  I wanna know his secret!  I know he's an avid cyclist, so all the more proof to those of us needing to shed a few pounds to hit the two wheels more often!
Hows the song go? "...good advice I never take?"
SO yes, we did put out a couple goodies today before leaving to haul loads, but I forgot pics, and wouldn't have helped because about 20 minutes after leavin Angi sold 'em!  HOWEVER, did pick up a few newbies today and of them the highlight is a Nishiki big boy frame road bike!  Light weight!  And albeit short on parts, I got a lime green set of tires that are just ITCHIN" to dress this one out as a full up single speed racer!  Gonna do a black (or maybe white) body paint on 'er and trick her out right nice! 
So with that! I'd best be getting some shut eye, so's I can get a go first thing!
Love and kisses!
Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment